Closet Sales Consultant
At Tru Closet Pros
- Pre-set appointments (No Cold Calling!)
- Great support from our Management Team
- Excellent marketing materials.
- Work out of your home and close to home.
- Flexible schedule, yet full time work.
- Great people skills.
- A creative side.
- A drive to succeed.
- Two or more years of proven success in outside sales, direct sales or in-home sales roles
- The ability to develop rapport, build relationships and create the exceptional value that consistently closes sales on the first call
- Knowledge of 20/20, KCD or other design Software.
- Resourceful and resilient
- Ability to thrive in a full commission/bonus sales environment
- Respond to and follow up on all inquiries from prospective clients
- Qualify prospective clients
- Attend all client meetings
- Complete the project estimates
- Use computer software and/or hand sketches to prepare creative project designs
- Design clear and detailed scope of work for clients and staff through proposals
- Assist the clients in all product selection
- Prepare and complete all contract documents
- Follow up with project during construction
- Complete the final walk-through with clients after project to present warranty packet and ask for referrals
- Ability to work in client homes for appointments lasting approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Closet design, window sales, kitchen remodeling, fashion, furniture sales, flooring sales, textiles, bathroom design, alarm systems, real estate, home staging,kitchen, bath, closet, countertop sales person, interior designer, professional organizer, retiree, stay-at-home mom.
- Graduates with degrees in design or related fields
- Independent design company entrepreneurs who love assisting clients, but not running a small business
Click the link below to submit your resume.