Our Core Values
We truly believe that we have the solutions to maximize your homes storage and giving you back more space.Our goal is to make the entire process as easy and enjoyable as possible. We are the company that shows up on time,does the work that was agreed upon, and leaves your as home as clean or cleaner than when we found it. We know you are excited to get your new closet or garage organized, and we don’t want anything to get in the way of that excitement.
This is what you can expect from us
IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTATIONYep, that’s right we will bring the showroom to your doorsteps!
- We will first look over the space and then talk about what your expectations are, lifestyle requirements, and finally, the best part, your design style.
- The space will be measured, …OK, this part is boring! but nonetheless, an important step in the process.
- Based on your input regarding design and desire, we will develop a solution on our 3D computer design software. This software not only allows us to craft a perfectly sized custom solution, but affords you the opportunity to view your new closet in a ‘virtual’ tour. This really helps visualize what the new space will be from many angles.
- We will work with you to tweak the design to your liking and agree on a final solution. The 3D software really shines in this regard as changes can be made rather quickly. Your final design will include your choice of finishes, accents, accessories, and lighting and the best itemized estimate.
- Once a final solution is agreed upon, we will have it signed off by you so we are all on the same page, and then an installation date is scheduled.
- A deposit is required in order to secure your scheduled install date.
CUSTOM CRAFTEDAfter the paperwork formalities are out of the way, your project will be submitted to engineering and then go into production. Your Closet Coordinator will get in touch to arrange a convenient time for installation while our expert craftsmen begin the manufacturing process for your project.
At Tru Closet Pros we produce your system from scratch in our Sarasota,Florida factory. Using the latest in computer assisted manufacturing technology, each system is precisely cut and finished by our engineering department.
The production of each system is carefully monitored by a team of skilled technicians from beginning to end, assuring the highest quality.
From sustainable materials to innovative accents, your custom-crafted closet—no two are alike—will meet the highest quality of standards, backed by a limited lifetime guarantee.
INSTALLATIONNow for the day you’ve been waiting for.
- Our installer will arrive promptly on the scheduled installation date.
- He will greet you and then ask to be shown the space that will be transformed.
- He will go over the steps, such as any removal of existing closet organizers, etc.
- Runners and drop clothes will be placed down on the hallways leading to the installation area to protect your home.
- Most installations are completed in a single day, but if you have a Kim Kardashian collection of shoes, we might pitch a tent in the backyard till we’re done. Just kidding!! We’ll stay in the guest room.
- Once completed he will go over the finished product with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied. If any adjustments are required they will be performed now.
- Once you are happy, he will clean up the space with one of our HEPA filtered vacuums (HEPA = your space and the air you breath will be very, very clean).
FOLLOW-UPLOVE YOUR CLOSET
With your new cabinets, shelves, and drawers all smartly arranged, your space will feel thrillingly different, decidedly more peaceful. You will, too—you’ll find more time in the day, and more clarity to focus on what matters most.
- We follow up with all our customers to make sure they are completely satisfied with their purchase.
- Our company relies on our service to you as most of our business comes from the good things you say about us to your friends and family!
- You can sleep well at night knowing you are always covered. We stand behind all the products we sell. All of our wood laminate products are guaranteed for life. If a product ever fails during normal use, we will replace it free of charge. Period.
- Now comes the best part. You get to enjoy your new home organization purchase for many years to come