If you have experience in any of the professions below, we would love to talk to you:
Architect, Interior Designer, Manufacturer Rep (targeting the Home industry), Realtor, Home Organizer, Window sales, Pool/ paving sales, Solar sales, Builder sales rep, New community sales rep, Condo developer sales rep, kitchen remodeling, fashion, blind sales, furniture sales, flooring sales, textiles, bathroom design, alarm systems, Home Automation, real estate, home staging, kitchen, bath, closet, countertop sales person, etc.
Our Company is looking for a collaborator with an entrepreneurial spirit, project management expertise while maintaining a portfolio of projects and clients of different complexity, and a relentless closing success ratio for a HIGH EARNING dynamic environment. Our established brand and industry position will quickly assure your success. And, your commitment to your personal development will ensure that success is not only sustainable but consistently trending in an upward direction
You will meet with our clients in their homes to provide design consultation and create the custom closet, home office, entertainment system, pantry, or garage system of their dreams. Work with excited clients that are waiting for our product to solve their organizational needs.
The primary sales targets are homeowners, builders, and developers. We pay 10% of the total sales contract. This is a 1099 ONLY position.
- 1099 independent sales representative in the home service/ building industry
- Has at least three years of relevant sales experience
- Being actively calling on homeowners and selling products to them (In a non-competitive product)
- Do you love helping people get organized?
- Would you like to work remotely from home and not need to clock in and clock out every day?
- Would you like to great income working part-time?
- If you answered yes to these questions…then this job is for you!
- Pre-set appointments (No Cold Calling!)
- Great support from our Management Team
- Excellent marketing and sample materials.
- CRM Support
- Work out of your home and close to home.
- Flexible schedule, yet full-time work.
- Design Software
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to and follow up on all inquiries from prospective clients
- Qualify prospective clients (B2C) and prospecting potential partnership with builders, general contractors, etc. (B2B)
- Attend all client meetings
- Complete the project estimates
- Exceptional listener and intuitive to customer needs
- Persistent, self-starter with a great attitude
- The desire to take ownership of projects and bring them to completion
- Educator at heart
- Has a love for learning and is a team player
- Use computer software and/or hand sketches to prepare creative project designs
- Design clear and detailed scope of work for clients and staff through proposals
- Assist the clients in all product selection
- Prepare and complete all contract documents
- Follow up with a project during construction
- Complete the final walk-through with clients after the project to present warranty packet and ask for referrals
- Ability to work in client homes for appointments lasting approximately 60-90 minutes.
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for people who have:
- Great people skills.
- A creative side.
- A drive to succeed.
- Two or more years of proven success in outside sales, direct sales or in-home sales roles
- The ability to develop rapport, build relationships and create the exceptional value that consistently closes sales on the first call
- STRONG PREFERENCE IF YOU Have Knowledge of Cabinet/ Interior Software Design like 20/20, KCD or others
- Resourceful and resilient
- Ability to thrive in a full commission/bonus sales environment
- Successful Closet Sales Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds
- Graduates with degrees in design or related fields
- Independent design company entrepreneurs who love assisting clients, but not running a small business
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- interior design or showroom environment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Design Software like 20/20 or KCD: 1 year (Preferred)
Less than 90 days
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
$50,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Click the link below to submit your resume.